Sunday, January 30, 2011

SGD Prep

This is just sooo stupid, how much I hate myself. I hate how I'm all talk no action. Like, I have no words for my pathetic-ness. Moving on. In preparation for starting the Skinny Girl Diet tomorrow, I'm creating my diet for the week. I'm doing that TODAY. This is going to be fun. I'm cutting out grain products, like bread, oatmeal, muesli, rice, etc. I'm going to be living off non-fat yogurt, fruits, vegetables, green tea, and water. To be completely honest, I feel ready. I feel strong enough to do this. I don't want to live my life unhappily fat. I want complete control over my life and my body. I've got school under my arm, it's just a matter of losing weight now.
Days 1-5:
breakfast- yogurt+raspberries= 100 cals
lunch- apple= 70 cals
Snack- yogurt= 35 cals
Dinner- chicken breast=50 cals
Snack- arugula+balsamic= 25 cals
I actually have no idea how to deal with more calories than that. I mean, I WANT to fast, but I don't want to mess with my metabolism like that. Haha. I'll ease into starvation. And I don't think I'll ever fast because I drive to school everyday and I'm not about to put other lives in danger just because I want to be thin. Sometimes when I study, I can't focus properly because all I can think about is food. It's not because I haven't eaten in a while; it's because...I'm obsessed with food. I've realized that just because it's food, doesn't mean I have eat it. Food is not for me. Not for a while. This is the life I've chosen. So if I get distracted by food when I study, I'll brush it off, won't give in. I'm happy that this is something I struggle with. I'd rather struggle with an eating disorder than cutting or drugs; or feelings or boys, for that matter.
On Friday, my intention was to go shopping and buy everything, since I hadn't been shopping in 2 months. But instead I bought a few things for the price of everything. Funny thing is I'm not done yet. It's so hard to find the stuff I'm looking for in shopping malls. So I'm looking online. Any recommendations for online shopping?

9 comments:

  1. topshop and republic, river island... I usually shop online there. Topshop mostly.
    I love the diet plan hun, you're gonna do great! I've always hated berries >.<
    stay strong hun, you'll do it <3 of course you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. risefashion.co.uk

    shopruche.com

    bodyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your diet sounds really healthy! Fruits, veggies, and yogurt- you can't go wrong there! I wish you the best of luck on the SGD! I too would rather live my life thin than unhappily fat. Sometimes I think those overweight girls who say they're happy with their bodies are lying, but that's just me :). I think about food all the time too- sometimes it IS hard to study because we're thinking about it so much. And sometimes, if I want something, I can't stop thinking about it until I eat whatever it is I'm wanting. I wish I could ignore my body! I like what you said, "I would rather struggle with an eating disorder than boys or feelings." That's so true. Stay strong! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really happy for you in that you got your school under control now. And It sounds like you are well on your way to the eating thing too. I really liked how you said you are obsessed with food. I feel the same way, it's like food is a much bigger deal in my life then it should be. But good luck with the shopping, unfortunately I am pretty much broke till a job rolls around, and I have refused to buy clothes till I am 130 so I have no idea where some good places are to shop online. But it looks like the girls above ^^ got you covered!

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love topshop. i have zero funds at the moment but i still go on the site and drool!
    that plan sounds good hun and smart too. i bet it will fit in well with school work - give you enough energy to function but you'll lose too :)
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! Your diet sounds so exciting. :)
    What is your favorite yogurt? I'm trying to find a good one.

    And easing into starvation sounds like a good idea. Much better than SNAPPING yourself into it!

    For online shopping, you can find amazing vintage and modern handmade things at Etsy.
    Modcloth also has some cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i sometimes worry about fucking up my metabolism too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your diet sounds manageable and healthy! Btw, bluefly.com is great for online shopping and everything is always below retail price. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete