Saturday, January 8, 2011

Seriously

For real, I have had it with being sick. This cold is driving me up the wall. My eyes have probably leaked a whole fucking litre of water in the past 2 days. (Exaggeration.) And I can't sleep properly because my nose is plugged and my eyes keep watering and my throat is swollen. It's been extremely hard to focus these past few days. I'm so tired of being a fat unhealthy sick little pig. When I get better, which should be by Monday, it's back to business as usual. I mean it. It's extremely important that I lose AT LEAST 4 lb by Friday because I have...THREE potential dates. That's right. Anti-Social Alisha has 3 boys who want to go out with her. But I suppose it makes more sense when I tell you: these boys barely know me. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. But there is NO WAY I'm going out with ANYONE if I don't look skinny enough. Must be 105 lb or less.
The current time is 5:07 PM on January 8, 2011. Operation "Catch-Up-On-Six-Calculus-Classes" now commencing. Estimated time of completion is 11:30 PM on Sunday January 9, 2011.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on the dates. I hate dates and love them all at the same time. And I have faith you'll be at 105 by then! Good luck with your homework too, calculus makes me want to gag (not in the good way) but anyways, congrats on hooking 3 guys :)

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck, I'm so sorry you've been sick. The whole reason I'm in on a Saturday night is because my boyfriend is super sick and is sleeping here on the couch with me right now. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we must be on the same wavelength!! my eyes will NOT STOP WATERING and then i wipe the tears away and my mom freaks out because i used to have these weird rashes on my eyelids. it was just dry skin, mother! anyway hope you feel loads better... the gym/running actually made me get better faster i think! that and coming back to california warmth :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh doll, im sorry you are sick :) Ýou will get better soon. Uh cant wait to hear about your dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being sick sucks. I have been ill for the whole week and I literally didn't get away from bed. It is the worst feeling, but I hope you'll be fine soon. Just take it easy, you wouldn't want to be sick again.
    I am excited to hear about the dates too. Seduce 'em, girl! Haha.

    You have my heart, darling.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with the dates and the calculus catch up. ick, calculus!
    sorry to hear you're sick. i hope you get better soon- i hate being sick. i'm not sure about you though, but when i get sick i lose my appetite... the only good thing about being sick i suppose.
    xxx v

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better... and good luck!

    PS. I love that picture!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete