Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breathe

It has come to my attention that my Lifestyle Plan is based on the fact that I don't get sad/stressed/angry. I need to make some adjustments. OH! I have also realized that I haven't been on blogger in a while! I haven't been updating/commenting because I've been so focused on school and losing weight. I've lost 3 lb since Monday, which is good. I binged today, but I saw it coming 100%. I lost my cell phone, got depressed, skipped the gym, got depressed about skipping the gym, left school, got depressed about going home, went to the library, got depressed about seeing happy high school kids, drove home, got depressed about the whole situation that's my life. Here's the adjustment to my plan of action: When I get sad/stressed/angry, do not move, do not go anywhere, do not do anything. Just sit. Think. Breathe. Then turn on the kettle and have some green tea. Put everything aside when these feelings occur. Just drink the tea, and isolate yourself with your thoughts.
So much is going on. I'm in a weird place. I'm figuring things out, but it's gradual. I'm realizing how strong I am, but the strength comes in spurts. I can't explain it. I'll do a real update this weekend. I love everyone who reads and support my blog. xo

9 comments:

  1. Ayayayayy, go you, losing 3 pounds in 3 days! Booyah. In that update, please talk about all deesee boys! Have a good Friday :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now, and I just wanted to say that it is beautiful, posts and text included, especially this one ! :) We really do all need to relax, sit down with a comforting drink and think sometimes. Actually, as much as possible. You're inspiring :)

    Lots of love,
    Abigail xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read and support your blog. :)

    three pounds is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice plan to handle your emotions..that is the perfect thing to do. Have a great weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathing always helps so much. I wish i could just do it in the moment... it's so hard! I know we can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a good idea and plan hun, I like it. Green tea does calm you down. Stay strong and I hope you're ok <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great plan =) <3

    Good job on loosing 3 pounds!

    stay strong, love <3

    -

    Sabrina M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I drink tea when I'm about to go crazy too. And that picture is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. where in the world do you get your pictures? they are always so amazing and inspring, just like you:)

    ReplyDelete