Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let's Talk Sex (Possible TMI)

Ohhhh, boy. So on December 30, I partied HARD at my sister's sweet 16. I am not a party person, and I never willingly go to parties. Since I had to go to this party, I snuck in some vodka. I'll repeat: I partied HARD. Our friends and family were stunned to see me like that, but I continue to deny taking anything. Anyway, my very social sister has some hot guy friends. Under the influence I sorta might've touched some of them seductively. They're 16... I'm also about as horny as a teenage boy and I probably masturbate more. So I figure, hey, I really want sex and those 16 years olds would love to get with me, so I asked my sister to hook me up with the hottest one because I might wanna get laid this Friday. Fuuuuuuuck. He still has to ask his parents if he can go out...This is all too funny. So, my lovely readers, help? If this ends up going through, where should I take this guy [to hook up], what would you do, any advice? I'm still laughing about it... I'm thinking dark movie theater pre-sex then insanity in the back of my car.
In any case, I need to lose weight for Friday. Today was the shittiest day of 2011 because I thought I'd be smart with myself and not eat for over 5 hours, EVEN THOUGH I said to eat every 2 hours. You can imagine what happened when I came home after 6 hours of starving. Exactly. Don't wanna get into it, though not too big of a deal. If I play my cards right I can lose at least 2 lb by Friday. Not thin enough, but for a desperate boy, I think it's fine. Moral of today: eat every 2 hours. Trick your body into thinking it's getting enough calories.

10 comments:

  1. ooooh sounds raunchy!! hahah. i dunno if i would hook up with a 16 year old...but if they look mature and hot go for it! just be careful coz he may be clingy afterwards (especially if it's his first time) so make sure he knows the grounds of why you're meeting him lol!
    have fun *wink* xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is GREAAAT. Your plan sounds about as good as it'll get with that type of guy, as he can't bring you back to his place or take you out to a sweet dinner. So in order to compensate for that little snag there, I order you to make up for it big time after the movie.

    The best silver lining ever: he can't complain since he's probably relatively new to the game (big time), so you're free to let loose and experiment with new styles and moves. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT.

    And please report back :)

    Those two little pounds? Totally blast-able by Friday. Try to mix veggies and something light but protein-y as your mini-meals.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! That is way smutty! :)

    Yes, go to a movie and do a little foreplay first! haha

    Whatever you do, DON'T do it in a gas station bathroom! haha Unless you want cold floors and awkward positions..

    That's right..I know from experience. hahahaha

    Oh man, good luck and have fun..you'll lose the pounds fer sure. :)

    Be safe. No glove, no love!

    And I've been attempting to eat every 2 hours as well! I keep it under 100 per mini meal and My first is at 8 a.m. and my last is at 6 p.m.


    Write back, doll. :)

    Also I love Red Car Wire too!

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. sounds like you hooked a good one. I'd go with your idea in the back of your car, just make sure it's no where out in the open.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. woaho baby! Look out here comes the sex pistol lol sounds like fuun! Don't forget to update on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you nabbed the one 16 year old boy who doesn't believe sex starts with an erection and ends at ejaculation. Sounds like you know what you're doing, so my only advice is to stay parked around other cars and keep an eye out. It's much less suspicious than being the vehicle in the middle of nowhere.

    Also, calories burned during sex: http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/csex.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the every 2-3 hours trick, I use it and for me it works! Might not for everyone but it definitely does by my experience. Oh god that's a tricky one... I think the cinema is a good idea, unless you have a house you can go to? His, yours, a friends? Good luck with it and let us know how it goes! (and more importantly if he knows what he was doing) ;) <3 stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh uh uh uh uh uh, dirty girl! :D Haha, I like that.
    You car plans sounds great. Do it, have a little fun, who cares, really.
    Does that 2-3 hours trick really work? What do you eat, then?

    Have fun, love!
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  9. 16 year olds cum too fast.
    At least in my experience.
    But you can always make him eat you out first, just as insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, had a similar situation. In my experience, my 17 year old wasn't actually bad in bed!

    ReplyDelete