Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thinspiration Before I Hit The Books

"I was on a mission to be another sort of person, a person whose passions were ascetic rather than hedonistic, who would Make It, whose drive and ambition were focused and pure, whose body came second, always, to her mind and her "art." I had no patience for my body. I wanted it to go away so that I could be a pure mind, a walking brain, admired and acclaimed for my incredible self-control... I began to hate my body with such incredible force that my love of food was forced underground, my masochistic side surfaced, and anorexia became my goal." Marya Hornbacher, Wasted
I'm on the right track and I know what I must do in order to reach the 90s for Christmas. It will happen. I failed the calculus test. I thought I did so well. This is bull shit and I refuse to take it any more. Change is happening.
^You see that? She does not even have an eating disorder, she eats more than 1000 calories a day. But she MADE THE CHANGE and started eating clean. She's such a thinspiration to me because she had love-handles, too, and managed to get rid of them. I can do this. I will look like that. I will be smart. I will not fail another test again. I will be pretty. And thin. And the Gym Hottie will notice me. Maybe then, I'll be happy, too. Anyway, hello new followers! Good luck everyone!

14 comments:

  1. oh wow that second girl is sooo gorgeous! I need to get me some of them abs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thinspo! Good luck hun, stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thinspo! Keep this determination, it's quite valuable and admirable. :D

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has an AMAZING body. she really eats 1000 cal a day? wow.
    you will defs look like that one day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that girl is amazing. simply inspiring. thank you for this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can do it. and you will do it.
    you have so much strength. i dont doubt you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wuuuhuuu ! Go for it my love ! I love you and i know that you can do it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that girl! i follow her blog. :) she is quite the inspiration, non? you CAN do it, girl, you've just got to believe in yourself. that's all it takes. you're a strong, ambitious woman and you should have faith in yourself and your abilities. i admire you.
    i hope you're well,
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the link to her blog . Is yes please reply , cause i have the same body type that she had in the "before " , and i want to look like that plus i have balet class and i need to losse weight . Please reply

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh, she's a real beauty.
    We all can do that, too. We'll get there and we'll be healthy. I would love to be healthy.
    Stay strong, my dear.
    I like you very, very, very, very much, you know.
    Love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Do you have a link to her blog??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suggest you re-evaluate your concept of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Starving, 1,000 calories a day, will make you fat. You get skinny, or really just a little thinner, damage metabolism, and then your body really, really holds onto fat b/c it thinks it's being starved. And this is if you keep eating low cal...when you go on a binge, or many, or start eating normally again - and you will, your body will make you - you will have a super slow metabolism, and will gain weight, particularly fat, very easily. Skinny people eat a lot, ask any of them. I know many fat girls who weight twice what they did ten years ago, all b/c they starved themselves and ruined their metabolisms. This is common knowledge, biology...where do you ppl live in a cave? To all those who are not naturally skinny, just give it up, you can't beat nature.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being HEALTHY is the new skinny. Eating less than 1200 calories a day will put your body into starvation mode. Your heart and other organs will not have the energy to function. You may be aspiring to lose weight by not eating, but your body needs food to function. I will ask..why? Why are you so intent on destroying yourself? There is someone who Loves you for who you are. Someone that can provide you with more happiness than you can imagine. Someone who loves you no matter how big or small you are. Someone who thinks you are BEAUTIFUL and has given His life for you already. God will NEVER Leave you and you do not have to change who you are for Him to love you. He already does! No matter what you have done or do. You can be stronger than this. Your will power can grow stronger with the peace and mercy of God than it EVER could with an eating disorder. I pray that you consider this.

    ReplyDelete