Monday, November 8, 2010

Stay Focused

Now, I totally would have come home and eaten something, maybe it would have turned into a binge. BUT, I didn't eat a thing because when I came home, my entire fucking family was home eating dinner together. And I hate my family, and I especially despise it when we're all together, (oh how I detest my father) and I hate family dinners. Is it clear that I have a passionate hatred for my family? Good. So when I saw them, they were so excited that I was home and my mom LOVES family dinners so she wanted me to eat something and sit there, but I gave them attitude and walked away. I swear, I was so happy to come home, but as soon as I got home and saw all of those motherfuckers there, I was angst as hell. But at least their presence helped me avoid eating.
The party on Saturday was a disaster, not because of the food, but because of the atmosphere. Long story short: I am a classy high-class girl from a high-class-five-star-hotel kind of family and I DID NOT belong in a building full of ugly POOR people in ugly salvation army-type clothes. I sorta binged on Sunday night, which probably is what made my tummy all swollen today. Gross. I felt so fat all day. I'll just keep being good all week. I didn't go to the gym today, which I feel sad about, because I didn't get enough sleep last night. But I'm gonna do some calisthenics now. I want to be a thin ballerina. Graceful. Balanced. That's the goal. Wouldn't it be awesome if I got to 100 lb by Friday? Indeed. I've got a crap load of work to do this week. Bio essay (haven't started), calculus test, economics test, and French test. Damn, girl, you don't have time to eat. Stay focused. Stay strong.

6 comments:

  1. What does high-class mean anyway? Just because your parents are rich doesn't mean you're better than people with a little less income. Damn, girl, break that norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, my family makes me feel like that sometimes too. Some of them have TERRIBLE table manners and just watching them eat is enough to make me put down my fork ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, come on, class means nothing as far as character and personality. I'm sure you know that, hon :)
    Good luck with all those tests! Personally, I cannot graduate soon enough. Then it's off to study whatever the eff I want.
    What do you cover in economics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's sad that you have such feelings for your family. But I don't know your family history, so if you feel this way, you have my back. And don't let them get you down, honey.
    Now that you have so many things which distract you from eating, you can totally do 100 pounds by the end of this week. I believe in you ;)

    All my love to you,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry this statement is ridiculous:
    'I am a classy high-class girl from a high-class-five-star-hotel kind of family and I DID NOT belong in a building full of ugly POOR people in ugly salvation army-type clothes'
    I used to follow your blog, but I'm sorry, that is just rude, arrogant and completely ignorant. I didn't think you were like that- Judgmental. I guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete