Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gym Hottie!

S-exellent. Went to the gym. 50 minute Pilates class. 30 minutes running 60 second intervals around track. 10 minutes rowing machine. 10 minutes weights. 10 minutes stretching. Abundance of hotties in the gym. And. While I was on the rowing machine upstairs, admiring all the cuties below me, who shows up at the leg press (which I have a clear view of)? Gym Hottie. Fucking sexy as ever. That hair. Those eyes. That body. Hot damn. So he's there, setting the MAN leg press up with plates, GOD he's so hot, and I'm watching, what a cute bum, and he starts chilling on the machine (I don't know why boys like to relax on machines for the longest time before they start...). And I'm still staring, then he looks up, my way, and I quickly turn my head. But he knew. I continued my gaze and I could tell he knew I was still watching. Ugh. So hot.
I went to the library intending to do 4 hours of calculus. Out of my 4 hours at the lib, 2 hours were spend thinking about The Gym Hottie, doing that^ with me. And other things. With his mouth. All over my chest. Down my abdomen. Of course, in my dreams I was much skinnier and my tummy was concave. I'm eating better. A lot better. I can't seem to think of anything else better than being double digits for Christmas. So I stop eating. I want him to notice me...No one will notice me if I stay this average-looking...MUST BE SKIN AND BONES! Annnnd, as promised...here's him:
Aw, I don't know why it's so small. Anyway, you probably don't need me to tell you, but he's second from the left. Yellow. It's so funny, the comments on this picture from his GUY friends are like "OF COURSE YOU'VE got your movie star smile as always and the rest of us look totally out of it."
Another!
Front row, second from left. APPARENTLY he's on the Boys volleyball team. That pic was taken at the game LAST NIGHT. If I'd KNOWN he was on the team I would have gone! I bet he looked so cute jumping around, spiking the ball...! The only reason I didn't go, in the first place was because the advertisement was big on "FREE PIZZA." Before I end this, a word of advice: Be weary, people you don't know are stalking you on Facebook and posting your picture on anonymous blogs. I would know, haha.

9 comments:

  1. He is a hottie!! good taste. and good motivation to go to the gym when you just may see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that was at my gym... I'd be living there, sleeping on anything he touched that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, he's awesomely hot. Wow! You'd better do something to get his attention, huh!
    I am proud of you for doing better with your eating, keep on going, and double digits will be your present for Christmas! That would be so lovely!

    Wish you all my love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo his nice ;] Now you have more motivation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh he is cute ! I love how you stalk people on facebook, just like me hah !

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is hotttt!! Good taste and good luck!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he really is a hottie. Cute as.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, guys eat a lot and are very active, so they gain muscle and lose fat...they don't starve themselves. Ever occur to any of you?

    ReplyDelete