Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thin Is Classy

Okay, so, today was, like, the best day. My eating was amazing and I worked out HARD. I did a Pilates class from 12-1, then went to work out on my own, like the crazy I am. I saw my economics buddy there, so we spent 25 minutes on the elliptical together. (OMG, I got to point out the gym hottie to her. He was there, omg, like, he's so hot, I can't even describe. Shit, I'm drooling.) Then we went to the weight room, ignored the college dudes getting their pump on, and worked biceps for 15 minutes. Then we did pushups, and had a "plank competition." She left, and I ran around the indoor track for 15 minutes. I was dying by the end of it. But I felt accomplished. My legs are very sore. :)
Remember that friend of mind that asked to see the "skinny site," the one who told me about randomanorexics.com? Well, she texted me today asking "have you tried the baby food diet?" I said, "no but I've tried ABC, 246, rainbow..." wondering if she might know of those. She did. She said she can never manage to stay on ABC for long and that sometimes she ends up bingeing. Then she said, "what diet are you on now, I want to restart ABC, but I need someone to help keep me going!" Oh boy. You girls were right. I think she might be "one of us." It's scary shit. I never would have thought her...Well, I don't want to assume anything. Anyway, I ate so well, today, every 3 hours without fail. GET THIS: I came home at 10 PM. Weighed in at...102.2 lb. Say WHAAAAAT?! I haven't been that low in...forever! That weight is at NIGHT, omg I'm SO weighing-in tomorrow morning.
Today, I just felt so tiny, and pretty, and artistic. I was walking around campus, enjoying the beautiful crisp autumn day, in my favourite loose blue v-neck, skinnies, and black leather flats. I went to Starbucks, got a green tea, sat down and started writing letters to friends on pieces of paper I had painted with pretty water colours. I felt and looked pretty artistic. It was very beautiful. Things are starting to fall into place. :)

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that just sounds like an intense gym workout, you must have shed a couple of pounds, no doubt. I think you're lucky to have a friend who may be one of us, it's hard doing it alone even with the internet friends we make :( I'm actually jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, my love.
    Everything sounds very positive now, and congrats on the weight loss, stick to your diet, looks like you've found a way to make it out for you.
    About that girl, I think actually it's a funny thing because, you know, she's a friend of yours in real life, so would you talk to her about all of that?

    Wish you all the best, I'm so excited about your weight loss, let us all now as soon as possible :)
    Kisses & hugs,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds like you had a wonderful day! i love it when things just happen and it feels great...from an awesome workout and then actually making sure you don't binge throughout the day, then wearing something and doing something that makes you feel good :P that weight is so exciting!!!! can't wait for you to weigh in tomorrow :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. proud of you, my dear.
    you're getting there (:
    and you deserve all the best days!
    x xx, v

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you :)
    I'm jealous too! I would love love love to meet someone to do the ABC diet or other such plan with!
    Keep up the good work hun, you're so close to your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay happy post <3 you are doing sooo good. Can't wait to see what you weigh today :) keep up the good work, you are amazing inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on losing! It feels amazing when you get to be the thinnest you've ever been (since before puberty lol)

    Your workouts sound crazy extreme! How do you do it?x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhh omg you're doing fantastic! congratz on 102.2, it sounds like you've finally beaten your plateau! i'm so glad we're all losing together :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I am so jealous, I wish I could find someone who I could see and work out with, grats on the loss babe and great exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you! I love those beautiful days. :)

    I really want to find the time to workout, but I feel really busy lately. :/

    I know a girl that I've known for a long time who is "one of us!"
    It's so weird...

    Stay strong, darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so good that your happy <3 You should be proud of yourself you are at 102.2 :) All that hard work paid off for you, and is now making you happy and smile :') xx

    ReplyDelete