Friday, November 26, 2010

War

In a time of war, we don't eat. We only think about it, because we cannot AFFORD to eat, we're simply CANNOT get fat, we must NOT gain weight. It's crucial. I was looking at my profile pic on here, and was amazed at how slim my thighs were and how narrow my hips were. I think that pic was taken July 2009. Back then I restricted to the max and binges were rare. Why aren't binges rare for me anymore? No idea, I couldn't tell you. But I'm determined to make them rare again. I can make myself 10 lbs lighter in 30 days. I can, I can, I can, I WILL. So, everytime I feel like eating unnecessarily, I'm going to stop, think about getting fat, then stop myself. It won't be worth it. One bite will always hurt. It always does.
I'm so magnificently in love with Karlie Kloss. Anyway, it's the weekend again...I'm DETERMINED to have a good weekend. I have NEVER had a good weekend. I actually dread weekends because 1) I know that I won't do any work, hence I'll fall behind, and 2) I know I'll binge and get fatter. But not this weekend, because I'm on a mission to lose 10 lb in 30 days. No food outside the meal plan. 30 minutes of ballet practice everyday, to stay thinspired. And the 100 push-ups training plan. I have to study for my huge midterm psychology test and finish a less-than-one page French composition. That's my to-do list this weekend. That's the equivalent of plenty of reasons not to eat.
I hope all you lovelies are as thinspired as I am! If you've messed up, start making the change, NOW! Make a plan, create subgoals, start a journal to track progress... Let's banish fat. xo

10 comments:

  1. aw this post is inspiring :) when you're this determined you know that you'll succeed! the 90's are sooo effing close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! And holy crap, your profile picture is insanely inspiring. You've got this 10 in 30 plan down pat. Get itttt :]

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord, I always assumed your profile picture was thinspo. It's you?? You just get more inspiring by the day, missy.

    Love the positivity, love you,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so very inspiring to me.
    i love you.
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lovely gap is yours‽ See, I had to celebrate with an interrobang. No reason you cannot find your way back, having been there before.

    And Karlie Kloss is so young! But it's amazing how she always looks like Diane Lane in "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains."

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had no idea that picture was you!

    i dont know why, but i think out of all the blogs i read/follow, i like yours most. im not sure, its just nice. i just, like it! :)

    i'd like to try to lose 10 pounds in 30 days with you. i'd like to be around 115 before april. so i mean, thats a lot longer away than 30 days, and im not sure if i can do it in 30 days. but i'll try with you. :)
    and when you succeed, it'll inspire me to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the same challenge, 10lbs lighter by christmas :) good luck with it. Again I'm so jealous of how tiny you are! I love your display picture! Good luck with your meal plan, just don't even -think- about binges, don't let them cross your mind :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that profile picture is you? you're beautiful! you know, the often you binge has very much to do with what you binge. sugary and fatty things make you crave for more, so when you really feel like eating you must be sure to avoid sugar and fat. stick to the crackers and cucumbers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are LOVELY!! I especially love the second one-- that girl is AMAZING <3

    I love reading you-- YOU inspire ME and make me want to do better.

    LOVE LOVE and strength!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes yes yes! thank you for this. I'm back after a weekend that felt like it lasted forever and I'm ready!

    10 pounds off!

    Lets do this! xx

    ReplyDelete