Monday, November 1, 2010

Bad Habits

I have a really bad habit of starving myself all day, then coming home at 9 PM and allowing myself 2 slices of bread and butter and chocolate "because I haven't eaten all day, so it's okay." (I purged.) Well, that philosophy is SO WRONG. Here's what I did: breakfast at 8 30 AM, apple at 3 30 PM, yogurt at 7 30 PM. I didn't FEEL hungry, but my body knew something was up. You girls know the drill. Anyway, I think it's better if I just eat every 3 hours. That way, I don't come home and eat carbs late at night.
Anyway, so the plan is to be as lovely as that ^ for the Christmas holidays. 95 lb. I have no idea how I'm gonna get hair like that, though. I have really really really thick wavy hair. I don't put any products in, and I never straighten it. But when I was 15, I used to straighten it 3 times a week, which is probably why it's kinda damaged now. I should really try some products... ANWAY, I worked out like a mad man today. It was so hard, after not having exercised in a week. But I managed to pull 90 minutes. Goddam, I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. I was supposed to do Calc until 11, but I'm too tired.
Plan for tomorrow: eat every 3 hours. without fail.

4 comments:

  1. that's a good idea. i do that too - do so well the whole day then screw it up at night. i've been reading blogs before dinner for motivation and preparing my daily thinspo post before dinner as well so i'm not inclined to eat as much! doesn't always work tho haha
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a very good plan, I'll try to stick to that, too.
    In these past few weeks, you've become so much stronger, I like that. Keep on going, girl.
    I always love reading your posts.
    Wish you all the best,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister!

    I do so well all day and fail once I get home from work.

    No more! You idea is very good. I think you'll succeed.

    And you will definitely be as lovely as her for Christmas, if not lovlier :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete