Sunday, October 31, 2010

Interesting

I knew this girl when I was in grade 10, three years ago. She's two years older than me. We were really tight. When she went to university, we never talked much just the random text every so often. I saw her at UTM, and I was like, 'whhhaaaaat.' So we're hanging out and talking again. In the library she saw my frequently viewed sites on my laptop for a split second. She's saw the link for BellaAna's blog, which says in bright white letters Long Way to Skinny. So my friend was all like, "Hey, go back to the skinny site." I got nervous as shit, and was like, 'uh, why, no.' She said, "Oh, I like sites like that. Have you heard of Random Anorexics.com?" I was dumbfounded. I laughed like a little girl, and started pulling up these thinspo sites. She showed me some of the ED sites she goes on. I fed her all this bull shit about how I think it's scary that there are sites like that up, blah blah. She was like "I guess, but isn't it funny and intersting?" Now she's asking me if I've read Winter Girls. I'm interested to see where this goes... It's fishy, but interesting.
Anyway, I'm doing okay for time. Not procrastinating as much. Getting sleep. Also, I'm starving as I type this. My family's at a luncheon and there's like no food in the house. Only my non-fat yogurt. I've decided to start the 246 diet again. I'm such a failure at counting calories but (whoa my stomach just growled MAJORLY), I need to do this. Everyone on here's making such amazing progress! I am NOT about to get left behind. I can't wait to work out at the gym tomorrow after my psych test. 2 hours, baby. I'm so looking forward to being tiny and delicate, and lovely. Stay strong!

5 comments:

  1. :O OH MY HOLY MOLEY.
    i am so sorry if my blog got you into trouble BUT on the other hand i am flattered as fuck.
    its amazing that she is kinda 'interested' in this shit too, or then that could have been AKWAAAAAAARD
    lol- and its always amazing to re-connect with old friends :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear lord! what a suprise? well at least she wont tll on you or tell you not to go on these sites etc :D Must of been a damn relief! Plus it sounds like you are doing well :) And no, not everyone is progressing, im not! haha! :( But you sound happier which is good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i'm so afraid of ppl seeing this blogging world...i opened my internet tab in front of one girl by accident and my blog came up, and i had to pretend it was some girl from school and i thought it was really weird etc.
    stay strong and good luck with fasting/work!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I wonder where this could lead hum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm very interesting! I live in total fear of discovery - my bf and I don't really hide ANYTHING and we're in each other's business 24/7!

    Still, she sounds like she might be 'one of us' (spooky voice) - is she thin?

    Good luck with 246, but you don't need it, because you're going to kick ass!
    xx

    ReplyDelete