Saturday, October 16, 2010

Everything that has happened in the past hour has proved that I am a fat-ass.
Fucking hell.
The only way I can make up for this is to do some kind of detox tomorrow. I don't have time to exercise this weekend.
JESUS CHRIST!, I KNEW I couldn't make it through this weekend without OD-ing on bread.
Okay, you fucking bitch, Alisha, tomorrow, you are only allowed yogurt, natural muesli, fruits, and veggies. Cela tous.
Only I like to add bits of French to my speech...
I'm pissed off, like, majorly at myself.
Well, I don't have to make this worse. I can make it better. I'll start now.
I hope everyone is doing better than me.

6 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up about the bread, I'm sure it won't make you gain. And good luck for tomorrow, you can do it. Bread is evil, someone as gorgeous as you doesn't need any of that horrible stuff (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Autumn. Don't think about it too much, just focus on doing b e t t e r! :)

    All my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's right hun - you CAN make it better. and you will.
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and I are in the same boat, I'm going to be doing better tomorrow, I swear it, we can do better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry darlin' it's only bread :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so bread IS bad, but if you enjoyed it at the time and you're compensating now with lovely healthy muesli and such, well...I think you're going to get away with it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete