Saturday, October 16, 2010

Catching Up

Weekends tend to screw me over. I always end up binging all weekend and it fades through Monday or Tuesday. But not this weekend. I'm going to try my very hardest not to give in to the temptations of the kitchen. I'm going to try. I'm going to LOSE weight this weekend, not gain back what I lose this week. OMG, this morning I looked in the mirror and...the gap between my thighs is getting bigger! Omgomg, this is good. My thighs still touch and they're still ugly, but obviously getting better!
Yesterday, I took the express bus into downtown Toronto. I wanted shoot with my Holga, take in the city's beauty, and enjoy being alive. Just as I was getting tired, my best friend since grade 2 called me. She just moved to Toronto because of her mom's job (I'm so jealous). So she's like, "You're in Toronto, come visit me!?" I hadn't seen her since July. And I'd never been in a legit Toronto home. So I went and we had fun! We youtubed and caught up on each other's lives and she gave me a tour of her place. She doesn't like it, they used to have a bigger house. But I thought it was the most lovely most quaint house ever. I hadn't eaten much all day and I was completely fat free and empty and flat-tummy-ed.
Then the words just came out of my mouth like word vomit: "Do you have any food, I'm kinda hungry." We go into her kitchen and we're looking in the fridge. There was a shitload of deli meats in there, an ENORMOUS tub of margarine, sandwiches, a loaf of white whole wheat bread, and other stuff. I was like, "That's a huge tub of margarine." She said, "Yeah, and I'm the only one that eats it...haha." Bear in mind that she is 5'10, double Ds, and HOT. She looks like Blake Lively, except with shorter brown hair and 10 times hotter. And she eats like a pig, literally. Anyway, we ended up toasting 2 slices of the enriched bread each, slathering both with margarine, and putting an unknown meat in between. We ate those and me, being a bread-aholic, ate 3 more slices of bread. All that food made me constipated which was really uncomfortable...I'm not going to think much of this slip up, though, I mean, I'll be good all weekend.
Weighed-in yesterday at 103.2 lb. Can I make it to 100 by Sunday? Probably not, but it's worth a try!

3 comments:

  1. You can always try to get to 100 lb my love, you can do it :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I know how that is. I love bread. It's so bad with the carbs though :o

    You can try, love! At least try for Monday or Tuesday! :)

    good luck :D

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. bread is a danger zone! my dad just brought home this amazing sourdough and mum just walked through the door with still hot bagels! kill me now.
    you can definitely be 100lbs. good luck and stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete