Monday, October 11, 2010

New Take

Good girls don't eat. A girl who want to be the skinniest will not eat. So that's what my new take is. Good girls don't eat. Basically, I just want to staaaarrrrve my way to thinness. I mean, eating seems to take up a lot of my time, which is really dumb. I want complete control over what goes into my body and the way it looks. I want to see a skeleton when I look in the mirror. Maybe then I'll be satisfied. I want to do this only to prove to myself that I can do it, that I'm capable of accomplishing something, that I'm not completely useless.
No food, no fat, no binging, no no not even a nibble. Just the bare minimum. Me and Bella are going to make it 100 lb this week! Well, we're aiming for it. And honestly, it's 100% do-able. Like, we HAVE what it takes. ALL OF US have what it takes! The power lies within us, we just need to make use of it! Anyway, I'm really sick of eating, last night's Thanksgiving dinner was a disaster...There I was, hoping that they were all thinking about how much thinner I'd gotten, then my nana goes and says, "Since you've started university you've put on weight, looks good!" Holy fucking hell, I wanted to kill myself. Tonight's another dinner with my mom, dad, me, and my younger sister. Christ, I can't wait for school tomorrow. Even though I have a Biology midterm exam. Also, I have to write a 300 word composition about French history IN FRENCH for tomorrow and I haven't started. God, help me.
Anywayy...wish me luck. You girls are always in my thoughts, I hope everything is going okay for you all. I wish I could have friends like you in the real world, not just the virtual world. Sometimes, I think about the girls I've 'met' and gotten to know on here, and I'll think about what we have in common and what we hide from the world, and I'll smile or laugh to myself. Because what we have is a special thing! It's a thing that's completely ours. haha, I'm getting emotional. I bet if people knew, they'd be jealous of our bond.

4 comments:

  1. good girls don't eat = so true.
    good luck with school work but more so on getting to 100 this week! i'm sure you can do it and can't wait to celebrate (in a virtual way :P) with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new mantra.

    I wish I knew all you girls in real life instead of most of the people that I DO know. It would be so much easier to openly talk face to face with someone about what is going on.

    You can definitely get to 100 this week, goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your going to end up destroying your body..and then when you start eating again you will gain weight 10x faster because your body will think thats its going to be starved again so it will turn everything you eat straight into fat!! so you when starve it will have something so eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wont to lose weight but i want to do it with out destroying my body or gaining it back the next time i eat!!! who do you do that? excursing does burn calories which makes you skinnier but it also makes you have muscles ...and since muscle weighs more than fat..i am right back were i started just this time i am "buffy the white girl"....and then if i dont keep excursing your muscle becomes flab...and then your flabby I DONT WANT LOOSE SKIN!!! how do i loose weight with out all the weird side effects hitting me in the face!!!???

    ReplyDelete