Sunday, October 10, 2010

To Notice The Wind

I have eaten a small healthy breakfast. I have just finished reading all your blog updates. I feel strong. I will have non-fat yogurt for lunch. That's all. The kitchen 12 steps away will not tempt me. Because I am strong. I will STAY IN MY ROOM all day and study. At Thanksgiving dinner at my nana's, tonight, I will not cave. I will say no thanks to the apple pie and eat the fruit. I will not touch the ham, but take a slice of turkey breast. I will "overdose" on the veggies. That is all.
I have realized that I spend way too much time on the Internet. It's extremely unhealthy. It's preventing me from keeping on top on my school work. It will be the end of me. So limiting my daily Internet usage to 90 minutes. I had already deactivated my Facebook on Tuesday for a 10 day challenge, but I think I'm gonna go as long as I can without it. I don't really miss it. I need more time in life, and spending too much time on the Internet is stupid.
I will be okay, I will be skinny. I will be okay...We all will.
Stay strong.

5 comments:

  1. Oh i know what you mean. I spend way to much time on the internet, both at home and on my phone! but it keeps my away from food hehe.
    Happy thanksgiving darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your comment :P yes we're soul sisters! and Adeline is the 10 day faster ;) fucking amazing huh?!
    ------------------------
    i have so much time on the internet too, im on all the time at school and this is really embarassing to say but because i have no friends xD everyone thinks im a bitch.
    i cant believe you deactivated ur FB! thats tough :)

    xoxo your so strong and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your nans thanks giving dinnerr.. you can do it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. we WILL be ok :) internet completely rules my life as well...it's pretty sad but that doesn't make me want to leave it alone! school work lies on the floor, my laptop takes pride of place on my bed haha.
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. in reply to your comment: yes i would love to do this with you! <33

    ReplyDelete