Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busy

There is a direct correlation between procrastination and binging. Allow me to elaborate. I don't do my homework on the weekend like I'm supposed to. Nor do I start the assignment that's due in a week. Close to the day the assignment is due, I start it. But, homework has also piled up over the past two weeks. Stress emerges and BAM binge. It all makes sense. Why haven't I been updating? Because I have not been paying attention. I don't know my weight. I haven't exercised all week and I don't plan to, until Friday. I have been eating....normally. Basically, I'm maintaining a weight. I have been focusing my attentions on school work. How boring. I'm SO ready to lose a bunch of weight starting Friday!
I don't like this business of maintaining a weight. I seriously AM bored. But I don't have much time to think about it, with all this school work. I'll update when I can during this week, but probably not till Friday.

4 comments:

  1. If maintaining a weight is boring, why don't you experiment a little with the amount of exercise/food you can eat to keep it ? Or more importantly how much alcohol you can drink and still remain a certain weight?! Haha.

    Study = epic binging. The brain is this big glucose gobbling machine... Unfortunate fact >.<.

    xxKat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know exactly what you mean.
    maintaining is better than gaining though.
    You'll start losing again in no time (:
    Stay superstrong! <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's hard to focus on losing when so much else is going on. just make that time and look forward to it and you'll start the progress again. stay strong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. maintaining would be better than GAINING! Gah, I don't know how you do it, very disciplined.

    And yeah, procrastination = boredom eats = FAT.

    Let's all get super efficient :)

    ReplyDelete