Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm A Tank

I wonder what it will take for me to NOT eat almond butter. I mean, it's healthy fats, but fat is fat! The goal was to eliminate fat, but with almond butter around...My mother won't stop buying it. So I need some way to stop myself from eating almond butter. Otherwise, I'd be flawless( eating-wise). I had a ton of almond butter at 7 30 PM, but I purged majority of it. I purge excess calories. Bad habit. I should just stop when I've reached my limit. Instead of 246, I've just been focusing on eating as little as possible. Under 500 cals.
Today, I did Pilates for an hour, then did hard core running intervals for 25 minutes, stretched for 5, then did weight lifting for 20 minutes. (I love the shocked look I get from girls at the gym when they see me weight lifting...haha.) I was sore, tired, hungry, and pleased. About 2 hours of exercise today! Under 500 calories! Weeee! The fat is gonna melt off. After the gym, I went to the library and ran into the same guy I was talking about last entry. I said, "I was just at the gym for 2 hours." Then the guy was like, "Cardio for two hours!?" I wanted to give the two boys a dirty look and walk away, but I didn't. It just bugs me how people assume that the only thing girls do at the gym is cardio. So I simply explained what I did. I also mentioned to them that I'm a tank.
I have so much school work to do, it really isn't funny. I just spent an hour fucking around the Internet, too...Arg.

5 comments:

  1. your a tank! lol. that made me smile.
    i've never had almond butter. i bet i'd like it too much.

    im glad you doing well though. keep up the good work and your right, the fat will melt off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, almond butter is my weakness <3 Just thinking about it I'm practically drooling. I know how ya feel :P They never believe that girls can weight lift... silly boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried almond butter - thank GOD because it sounds delicious, though i am a sucker for penut butter... BAD GIRL *slaps self >.<
    wow intense workout and major negatives! the fat is just slipping off you girl ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am proud of you honey!
    And try too avoid that peanut butter, haha. Maybe think of something else you will do instead of grabbing that glass of peanut butter. Drinking a glass of water or something.
    Go on, you are doing so awesome
    Wish you so much luck,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almond butter sounds tempting! i'm just trying to avoid all junk and nasty fat food...not working..

    But happy for you tho! and ofc girls can workout ;] Gyms are so much fun! and the result is so worth it x

    ReplyDelete