Friday, October 8, 2010

Safety

Dammit, my jeans are too lose. Don't get me wrong, I hate tight clothes, but jeans can only be so lose before the start to look ugly on you. My jeans, that I swear were too tight 2 weeks ago, are extremely lose and baggy...and a belt doesn't help much because they're baggy around the butt and thighs...So THAT'S why I look stumpy in the mirror, my pants are too lose! Arg. I'm gonna dig up my jeans from 2 years ago and throw my current ones in the dryer for a bit to shrink them. But hey, I'm losing weight! Yay! I am so glad this week is over. I'm gonna catch up on my sleep this weekend.
Today, I ate a little more than usual, but not by much. Today, about 600 calories. The only difference, is that I didn't work out today. Needed a break. Tomorrow, I'm gonna do lengths at the pool for an hour: low-impact, but effective, cardio. I came home at 8 PM and binged on almond butter, a slice of bread with olive butter, and a handful of chocolate chips. So I purged it all. Then did it all again. The second time around, I don't think I got all the chocolate out. Chocolate is so hard to purge...Anyway, I'll be okay. I'm not in binge mode. It's going to be a safe weekend.
OH FUCK!, I just remembered it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada! Dinner at my nana's on Sunday and dinner with my family on the holiday Monday! Dammit! I cannot get out of Thanksgiving dinners. I'll just have to...be on my guard, eat as little as possible, stay focused...stay strong...Whenever my nana has dinners, they comment on my eating and tell me to take a lot of food. It's so awkward for me, and especially since they don't know about my past eating issues, I can always feel my parents' eyes on me...I am too strong, and I have come to far to slip up now. You girls should see my toned thin arms and my solid abs! I just need to burn more fat to fix my hips and eat less to make my tummy concave and expose my bones.

7 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is so fattening, I have a dinner/party thing this weekend too and I'm like dreading it too D:
    And I agree with the loose clothes, my leggings are loose and they're so fugly now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, another Canadian :) It's so rare on here! Happy Thanksgiving :) and I hope we can both avoid the stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loose jeans = great sign!!! well done girl and good luck with thanksgiving xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with thanksgiving!! Stay stronggg!
    LOVE your legs btw, GREAT job!
    You're my inspiration

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on loose jeans my darling- just remember that looseness is far better than tightness. i hate my jeans. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see those toned thin arms and abs!
    Oh how I miss Thanksgiving in Canada. Not the food. Never the food. But the family (I have A HUGE family). I miss Canada. Where abouts do you live? :)
    Oh my, that swimming sounds lovely. I haven't done laps in so long (its been Winter over here) but I think I might get my brother into doing it with me. It's low impact AND its not too costly like gyms are.
    Sorry, I'm rambling to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love toned thin arms! Lose jeans are always a good sign too. Hope thanks giving goes ok for you x

    ReplyDelete