Friday, October 22, 2010

To Be Completely Honest

I do not enjoy the feeling of emptiness. I do not like the feeling of starving. Of the emptiness I feel after purging every calorie in my stomach. I don't like it. Not one bit. That emptiness is what leads me to a binge. What I DO like, is eating 35 fat-free calories 4 times a day. I like the feeling my metabolism running. I like feeling accomplished and awake. Today, I satisfied every craving I had to binge. Yes, I purged, but I learned an important lesson. I learned that the emptiness is not worth it. The calories are not worth it. It's best to not eat, period. I eat 150 fat free calories at breakfast. After that, eating 35 fat-free calories 4 times during the day leaves me happy, light, and satisfied. I am so happy to have figured this out today.
So, whooooo's the skinny bitch? Me. Except my thighs. They are stubborn. EVERYTHING else is shrinking. But my thighs are fat rebels. They'll learn. I have faith in them... Spent an unexpected hour at the gym today. I finished failing my economics test at 9 AM, felt like shit, got over it, and went to the gym intending to do cardio for 30 minutes and get out. At the gym, I saw my economics buddy there! So we did the stationary bike together for 20 minutes (time FLIES when you're taking to someone). Then we did weights (women only hour in half the gym!) for 15 minutes. Oh, and me being a tank, I tried the bench press. I did 5 reps, 45 lb, I think. When she left, I spent 30 minutes running intervals around the indoor track. SO SORE now.
Weighed-in this morning at 103 lb. Yay! Omg, this is so exciting, I'm trembling, 3 more lb and I'll be 100 lb! Okay, okay. Last weekend was the biggest disaster of my life. Won't happen again. Mom's away all weekend, so no one's gonna come home with cinnamon raisin bread or chocolate or milk pastries for me! No one's gonna cook or ask me what I'll have for dinner. So...who's down for losing 3 lb by Tuesday? It's a contest, last one there's a Miley!!! (For Hannah Montana fans.) I'm kidding, it's not a contest; I'm just having fun. Take care, lovelies!
^Everyone love Karlie Kloss, right?!

6 comments:

  1. loved this post! i'm gonna start doing that too - eating little amounts throughout the day. i'm so worried my metabolism is dead.
    congrats on being 103! not long to go now at all....you'll be there in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome.
    Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 103? wow.... i bet you are the prettiest, tiny thing...
    congrats love!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 103lbs :) well done! i bet you do look fantastic! You will reach 100lbs in no time at all!!

    Good luck goregeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally down for losing three lb by tuesday (:
    and i don't particularly like that starving empty feeling either... or at least my stomach doesn't.
    so inspired right now by all your exercise!
    xx v

    ReplyDelete
  6. 103?! I'm so jealois.
    I actually enjoy the starving feeling. o.0
    Everyone's different. lol.
    Good luck this week doll! Keep us updated on the weight!

    ReplyDelete