Saturday, October 30, 2010

MOD

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it. Gonna be SHUT UP in my room ALL DAY syudying for my Psychology test which is on Monday. I am planning on eating non-fat yogurt today. That's it. No other foods. I mean, no other food is acceptable. I hope like hell, my parents go out tonight. I itch with excitement at the thought of losing weight. A major problem with me is that when I study for too long, my mind wanders. Not to thoughts of food, it's always to thoughts about sex. It gets to a point where I can't stop thinking about having hot sex with the gym hottie, and I'm not studying anymore. So that's when I take a break. Taking a break is good. Today, my breaks will occur every 2 hours and will consist of eating the non-fat yogurt and/or journaling. I've planned everything out. Everything goes so much smoother when I plan it out. And I end up much more successful.
My jeans are getting wayy too lose. It's brutally annoying trying to pick out something in the morning. So I bought a belt yesterday. I hate wearing belts. But I don't want to spend all that money to buy new jeans. Although, I could use ONE new pair of skinny jeans. Yeah!, I think I deserve a new pair. There's a pair of jeans that I have not worn once in my closet that I bought in September. On account of I have lost a crap load of weight since then, those jeans are now too big. I feel stupid having spent the money on those jeans, it might be too late to exchange/return then, I don't know. I'm gonna try anyway. :D With a new skinny body in the works, I need to start buying cuter prettier clothes and start looking pretty and fashionable. Very Model-Off-Duty kind.
Thanks for all your lovely comments on the last post! I'm really motivated. I just want all of you to stay strong, never give up, and NEVER procrastinate. xo

4 comments:

  1. definitely treat yourself to some new jeans! you deserve them :)
    good luck with the study/eating plan - i'm sure you'll do fab. love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I know we were, we will remain connected, I promise and I promise I will comment more.
    I always read and I love your blog and you a lot.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOD is my fave style too, I LOVE nothing more than when a super skinny girl is in really loose, but structured clothes. And you know she's so thin from her neck and wrists and ankles, but her clothes just billow around her.

    Gorgeous.

    Taking breaks is a good idea too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Game on! You know we're going to tear it up! DOUBLE DIGITS 2011 xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete