Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Love Me

I have not b/p in 2 days! I've been really good. I was admiring my bones last night, instead of doing my long overdue french essay. What a vain creature. Haha. I love me. Today, I went to the gym for 75 minutes. Did a lot of cardio, and 20 minutes of weights. Funny story. My gym has two floors: one where all the machines are and the upper floor is for the indoor track and a stretching/floor work area. I had just finished stretching and started walking down the stairs. Imagine walking down the stairs and having every single people turn their eyes to you. Just imagine 20-something pairs of fascinated eyes watching you walk down the stairs. Wouldn't you laugh or something? That's exactly what happened to me. I started snickering. It was just so weird. During my weight lifting routine, I was doing advanced tricep dips. Once I finished, I went to do more cardio. I could see the weight room from where I was. I noticed a cute boy from my Biology lecture staring at me. Then the cutie attempts the advanced dips. He fails. Hahaha. Once again, I love me.
Still at school. I have a economics quiz at 8PM on 5 chapters. Uh, shouldn't they call it a test? Fucking hell, I haven't even studied, they called it a quiz! I think I'm failing university. This is really bad. I need to get back on track at school. Really bad. I'm revolving my life around this schedule I've made using iCal on my macbook. It kinda helps. Always having something to do makes me forget about eating. I'll only eat when I start to feel starvation. I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm depriving myself of food, my skin goes all weird, like the colour gets blotchy. I like it. I think it's pretty, in a freckles kind of way.
You girls were toooo nice in your comments last post. I love you all tooo much. :) Before I go fail a quiz, here's a rule to live by: Never procrastinate!

6 comments:

  1. omg hooray for loving you and the cutie noticing you ;)- and no binges or purging! you are amazing

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic experience at the gym! YAY!
    Sucks about the quiz. Great work not b/p'ing!
    xxKat

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's so fun!! You're such a thinspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE iCal! and i LOVE that you got all those admiring stares - you totally deserve it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, your confidence is so refreshing. I love it and love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the no b/p!

    You are a serious gym rat - I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete