Sunday, October 3, 2010

In Writing

Rules:
-Less than 500 calories per day
-no carbs after 6 PM
-no calories after 8 pm
-ABSOLUTELY NO FAT WHATSOEVER
-money is not to be spent on calories
-exercise 5 days a week for at least an hour (Mon-Fri)
-stay strong
I love that picture. Anyway, I feel like I need some kind of structure. So I'm contemplating trying the 246 diet or ABC. 246 seems more manageable. And I know a girl who lost a ton of weight on 246. I think I'll start with 400 tomorrow. 600 Tuesday, 200 Wednesday, repeat. I binged today. What a shithead, I know. I didn't exercise at all this weekend...And I wasted 4 hours today. That's valuable study time! Dammit, now I'm behind. I hate letting you girls down. It make me sad that I write about starting over and making everything better and you girls always say I'm such an inspiration, and then I go and mess up by binging today. I'm sorry. I've let myself and you girls down. But it'll only take spending a few days away from home to get back into routine. At the library, away from food and distractions.

9 comments:

  1. You haven't let ME down, that's for damn certain. You're still one of my biggest thinspirations honey. I mean, look at how low that weight is! Incredible.

    That thinspo was gorgeous too!

    Your plan sounds perfect, keep that chin up hun.

    Lots of love,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous thinspo :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are only human :) I you havent let me down in anyway :) When i binge i just want it so much more the next day, dont stress <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing, darling, and you definitely didn't let me down. You are so strong, and you are making a plan to keep going.

    Loved the thinspo, by the way :)

    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL to b honest no matter what you do i will always find you one of my biggest inspirations.
    we all have these days but we can make up for them :)
    246 i hear is good! i tried ABC... it was ok but the length of time i found tendious... id go for 246 :)

    <3 love you pretty little thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you haven't let anyone down hun - everyone makes mistakes and we're here to help you get through them! 246 sounds good...i might actually do something similar. maybe 2468 lol. stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. With a BMI of 18.2 you're no let down darling! Your plan sounds gorgeous. 246 could be fun though. Oh I do love starting a new plan.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe this is just a reminder for you to go on. You can do it, we all know that and this time you will win.
    I love the picture, by the way.
    Loads of love, stay strong, honey.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are definitely not letting anyone down, you are such a big inspiration regardless of what you do!

    I tried doing the ABC and failed, it's really long and tedious I found. I haven't tried the 246 though, maybe you can give it a go and then let us all know how it went (:


    Oh, and loving the thinspo (:

    Love,
    xx v

    ReplyDelete