Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Things

Oh, it is so nice to be HOME! After my classes finished at 12 PM, I had a 7 hour break, so I went to the library to finish my calculus assignment which I thought would take 5 hours, so I'd have 2 hours to study economics. After 5 hours of calculus SITTING IN A CUBICLE, I wasn't finished, and I was hungry, the pangs were intense since I'd forgotten to eat, and I was tired. And my brain was slipping away. So I packed my crap, and went downstairs to relax at Starbucks. I got a Light Mocha Frap and I ate an apple. Chatted with a couple of old friends. Relaxed. I can't believe I actually let myself go so long without food. I swear, it was intense hunger, but I forced myself to sit there and do calculus. I COULD NOT get up until it was done. I finished the assignment at 7 45 PM. It took me 7 hours to do that assignment. Now I have to pull a late night doing economics. Well, all in all, it was a good day. Because I starved.
Not sure what's gonna happen tomorrow. Probably no gym time. Gotta do economics, calculus (I'm a tad behind), and read 2 huge chapters for my psychology test on Monday. Oh boy. But the good thing is, I'm getting back into routine! I'm nearly caught up on all my school work! That means I can get FULLY back into routine on Monday. That means gym time! Yayyyy! So uh, if anyone's noticed, October ends in two days, and I'm not as thin as I said I would be. Oh well, life happens, you know? I'm just happy to have such a fun goal: becoming 93 lb. I mean, how many people have these ED mind-sets? Not very many! We are far and few between, we are unique, we think in ways like no other. We are devilish, we are the best of liars, we always have the right excuses. I'm proud to be me, even if no one else knows what I'm capable of. I do this for ME.

4 comments:

  1. good on you girl! for goals, work and general amazingness :)
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo 93lbs! Same as me :D you can do it ^^ :D your strong ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know whats an even better goal? 90 pounds.

    ReplyDelete