Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fighter

I don't need food. I don't need anymore. I don't need food. I swear. I swear. I'm sorry, body, for putting you through so much bull shit this weekend, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I swear, it will only get better. I swear.
I am going to be 95 lb by Christmas, IF IT KILLS ME! Wow, haha, I'll be so thin and lovely by then. Everyone will stare and admire my control.
I'm reading Wasted again, to figure out how to do all this. Marya talked about always having something to do, studying 10 hours a day, and keeping busy. I think that's what I need to do. They didn't have internet back then. I need to cut back on my Internet time, seriously. I'm going to drastically cut back on my eating, too. I'm a fighter.

9 comments:

  1. You can do it! I believe in you, and good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!
    I can relate to that link
    looove the picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ARE a fighter and if there's anyone i would believe when they said they wanted to be 95lbs by xmas it would be you. good luck and stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can do it! 95lbs by Jan 1st - it's going to HAPPEN. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a fighter, got that one right. You can do this, if its what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so thinspiring. That's my goal too, btw. (:
    We will be so beautiful.
    You're so strong.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. im sure you can be 95 pounds by christmas. i know you can do it.

    i like that little comic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahaha that comic was hilarious- in such a true way, thank you for making my day.
    and thank you for the birthday wishes (:

    ninety five pounds is totally doable though. i think i shall join you in this quest!!

    Love,
    xx v

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've just now realized that my grade will improve as long as i continue on this track. im using studying as an excuse not to eat. hopefully grades will improve :) be careful on the treadmil girly. keep safe.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete