Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just A Tip

I am extremely exhausted. It's not from exercising too much or eating too little. It's because of my lack of sleep. I go to bed at 12 30 AM and wake up at 6 45 AM. I am the kind of person that NEEDS at least 9 hours of sleep. Here's the thing: I lose the most amount of weight when I get those 9 hours of sleep per night. When I get enough sleep, I can focus more and I crave less. Actually, I don't crave at all and I am 100% focused! More sleep=no craving=not eating=weight loss. Simple math in the form of skinny. So, yes, I am extremely tired right now. I can't focus on anything, and I mistook my lack of concentration for hunger due to lack of calories, so I ate an extra slice of ww bread with jam and fucking almond butter.
Anyway, now that I know my problem I am going to stop spending hours raiding the Internet and start getting my work done so I can be in bed by 11 PM. Seriously. I'm drained. It's not healthy. But who am I to talk, I live off less than 500 calories a day...Haha. I'm winning...! My body is really sore, but I went to the gym again today; only did high-intensity interval training: 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I'm starting to look like hot shit at the gym...Adding to my October pledge: October is going to be perfect and by the end of the month I'll be so much thinner that no one will recognize me.

6 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I have the same goal as you too! Stay focus, we can do it! >D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Here's to a perfect October and to nonrecognition!

    I'm exactly the same as you with sleep too.. so try to get some sleep love!
    xx v

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is amazing!

    and I feel you in the sleep category, I only sleep for 6 hours and then have intense cravings and cant ever concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleep is definitely a good thing :) also helps you keep your mood up, coz god knows you're not feeding your brain enough to help it stay happy!
    you're doing so well - stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's exactly the same with me, I need enough sleep, then nothing can stop me from being controlled.
    I will miss you and your lovely posts this week. But when I'm home again, I would love to read something positive.
    Keep on going, my love.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loves sleep. zzzzzzz :-) hope october turns out good for you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete