Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FAST

I'm not happy. Don't like getting fat. I just need to focus. Stop thinking about my sadness, and just focus on THIN. Oh, my God, I have let myself down. I want so bad, for my family to come from the states for Christmas, and notice how thin I've gotten. 95 lb, 95 lb.
I can't take this shit anymore. I'm fasting. I don't care. I'm not a fasting girl, but I need to try this. I need to lose weight. FAST. Only foods allowed for the next 5 days: non-fat yogurt and muesli. That's all. Muesli is only for breakfast. I need to be strong. I need this. I need this like a bad habit.

6 comments:

  1. sometimes the urge to fast just hits us i think :/ good luck <3 i'm sure you'll do great but we'll be here to support you! we WILL make it to 95!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 95lbs is yours hun. you will own that number one day :)
    good luck fasting - it'll get hard but just think of that number.
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 95lbs is so there for the taking. I've been slack as fuck (pardon my french) for the past few days and I need to snap OUT of it.

    You haven't let yourself down...you're just not there quite yet.

    Don't worry. You will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're both after 95 right now, I'm fasting today :) ganna try to make it my longest fast yet and go a few more days

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do this. You have been so brave already, loosing so much weight, so 95 will be absolutely easy. And your parents will be stunned, I know that. I wish you luck, honey!
    Love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try not to stress too much :( It will onl make it harder, just relax and get into the swing of things xx

    ReplyDelete