Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All I Need and an Award

I have the power to be everything I need. Thin. Graceful. Powerful. Intelligent. I have that power. I have the ability to control everything in my life. I love having that power. Just knowing that it's mine is comfort enough. All I need is to utilize my power. All I need is to continue getting thinner. Continue getting thinner until I can wear whatever I want. Until I can "float" through rooms. Until my thighs don't crash into each other. Until there is no more fat on my hips.
Weighed-in this morning at 103.2 lb. Whoop-e-doo. Still in the 103's, which is better than gaining.
Oh! I was feeling so fat and bloated yesterday. I took a chance. I did something different. I drove to the drugstore. Walked inside, arms folded around myself. And bought my first laxatives. Simple ones. Then, I locked my stuff in my car, stuffed my key in my bra and ran intervals for 30 minutes, at 9 PM. I felt crazy for some reason. Came home and took one of the laxative pills. Maybe that's why I weighed-in at 103.2 this morning...Anyway, I'm not gonna mess with laxatives. Only for 'emergencies.'
Went for a fitness swim for 50 minutes today. Felt great. I've been pretty good today. Except I had half a tablespoon of almond butter. Which I hate myself for. It's 100% almonds, the healthiest kind, but it's still fat. Anyway, mom's not gonna be home until 8, so I'll throw out the chicken dinner she made for me and instead have half an apple with cinnamon at 7.

Annd, thank-you Laura for the Blogger Addict Award!
What do I love? I love being in control, summer, fashion, weight-loss, and music.
What do I hate? I hate fat, annoying parents, when I get asked stupid questions, close-minded people, and slow internet.
Now I'd like to nominate lovelies: Laura, Alice, Zoie, Rachel, and Rachel!
Think thin!

2 comments:

  1. I love the beginning of this post so much! It made me realize that I have that power too. Your blogs are so inspirational, never stooppp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should try skipping, I had to do it in 5-minute intervals because I'm so unfit, but I'm getting there.
    I felt like a child again, and thats always a good thing :)
    X

    ReplyDelete