Sunday, July 11, 2010

What A Fat ASS!

Ew gross gross gross.
Binging. Yesterday and today. I don't even want to TALK about last night's binge+purge. Let's just say, it involved me driving around, running in and out of shops. At least I purged.
Today: Binge. Purge. Got tired. Binge again. Didn't purge on account of tiredness.
World Cup party at our house. Tons of food around. Still binging. Haven't stopped. Not planning on barfing again. I'm just too tired. Don't even WANT to eat anymore. I feel turned off. Full. Fat. Gross.
WILL MAKE UP FOR THIS TOMORROW.
NO MORE of this getting up at 11 30. MY whole day ends up being wasted. I need more time to work out.
Anyway. I WAS going to talk about how I've been stuck at 103.6 lb for the LONGEST time. I might have plateaued. How annoying. But after today, I've probably gained a tad bit. Whatever. I can jump-start weight-loss tomorrow. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

1 comment:

  1. im doing the same thing. im using the control and determination i have to start tomorrow. we are going to attain our goals. =]

    ReplyDelete