Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Tired

It's 6 PM and I'm gonna leave the house for a couple of hours. I don't want to be home for my mom to make me eat a dinner. I've barely eaten today. Ate breakfast. 135 calories. Lunch. 80 cals. Coffee cake. A billion cals. Purged the cake and the lunch. I don't want to eat anymore. I did a bit of ballet. I'm really tired. I should never have promised my mom I'd make her a coffee cake.

I am not sure if I will be able to make my weekly goal of 101 lb because I got my stupid period today. So, because my body's extremely low on energy, it'll store whatever I eat, so I might as well eat the way I've been eating during this plateau. No need to change intake patterns. Damn, I feel sluggish. I promised my mom I'd go running with her tonight at 8 45, so...that's that. What a boring update. I'm so tired. And I feel bloated. Yuck.

Thinspo for the soul:
In the near future, I will be as tiny as the two girls in the two above pictures. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. i should have gotten mine today too, its late. maybe you wont make your goal by friday, but if you dont youll hit it soon after. i soo want to look like those two bottom girls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur comments love! :) stay strong,lovely thinsp pictures...
    btw. Peanut butter sucks. A huge problem for me sometimes. Curse my little bros and their PB&Js :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you, I will have to check it out.
    Love
    X

    ReplyDelete