Friday, July 30, 2010

I Heart The Maine

Yes, I am fat. There is no beating around the bush here. I look in the mirror and I see...an average girl. Average. *Yawn* How boring. I am falling asleep. Who the hell wants to be boring old average? Not me. I want to stand out: thin, fragile, delicate, graceful. I'm trying to be positive. I do have a fast metabolism. It only takes my body 4 (if not 3) days of being completely healthy to get back into shape. That's what it's gonna be. Let's go, let's go, 4 days, hun! I can do it! I can make it to 99 lb and get another bracelet! I don't want love handles ever again. Yuck. I hate my hip fat. I don't feel like exercising, even though I should. I might just end up doing some ballet tonight and weight lifting. I ate a STEAMING hot piece of beef a couple of days ago (stupid stupid mistake), and now there are these awful burns scarred on the roof of my mouth. I can't eat anything hard. My mouth hurts so much, even to drink from a straw! So, it's not good, except that I can't eat anything, except for bananas, raspberries...
So, does anyone like The Maine? They played in Toronto last night and the whole show was sold out. I went anyway with a friend because we figured we'd get tickets from a scalper. No such luck. I've never been to a concert where there are no scalpers! So I didn't get to see the show. My plan to get John O to fall in love with me failed miserably. But Pat, Garett, and Jared were hanging around. And I got to see two of my favourite local musicians. They are at EVERY SINGLE concert I go to, promoting their music. It's nice seeing those kinds of familiar faces.
^*sigh* Those are the kind of boys I like.
Toronto was really fun last night. We walked for over an hour and went shopping. Burned lots of calories! And at ballet we spent the whole class on our toes, so my calves are SO sore two days later! On a different note, Miley Cyrus makes me feel less bad about being average.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Love the Maine. :)
    and you can do it!!!
    Four days of intense healthiness and then your back on track.
    I believe in you. :)
    stay strong sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE MAINE. I love mayday parade too! I would love to get the chance to go to a concert if theirs. Good luck, stay strong.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete