Friday, July 9, 2010

Bad Day

Today was a bad day because I lined up for 3 hours at a job fair to try for a job at the local bookstore. THREE HOURS! It was awful. Especially with all the lovely fashion stores and smell of pretzels around me. I was pretty irritated. Over 1000 people there...Probably another 1000 tomorrow. And only 40-50 get hired. Whatever. It was my first experience at a job interview.
I was SO stressed out and annoyed, that after the end of my FIVE MINUTE interview, I went and got a regular pretzel and 3 Mrs. Fields cookies. Ate them. Went to A&W. Got two mini sirloin burgers. Woofed them down. Went and purged everything. Fun, but not fun. Then, I met my mom who said (after I said I didn't feel like dinner) something like, "You're not REALLY anorexic yet, but you're SORTA getting anorexic." So, I was like, "Uh, no. You know nothing." Boy, I was getting more stressed out by the second. So I said, "Let's just go to Moxies for dinner." (That's the place I went on Tuesday night.) We went. I ate my favourite tandoori salmon salad. We ordered the sticky toffee pudding a la mode. I went and purged it plus some of the salad. I'm pro.

I haven't worked out in two days. I will tomorrow. I deserve a kick in the butt. Cardio with a bit of weight training. Tomorrow will be a lovely day, I promise. Stress-free. Fat-free. Skinny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh god, this must have sucked.
    About the eating....don't worry too much, at least you purged. Which is really not such a good thing, but still.
    Try to keep your mother not suspicious, this will help you to go on like you do.

    Stay strong! Merely

    ReplyDelete