Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No more almond butter for ME.

FML, I just ODed on almond butter and chocolate. That's 95 calories with 8 grams of fat for the almond butter. And 70 calories with 5 grams of fat for the chocolate. Shit. I know it doesn't sound so bad, but it IS bad for someone like me who eats less than 200 calories throughout the day! My body will store all the fat and carbs it can! Well, I'm going for ballet tonight, and right after I'll go for an interval run. Gotta burn that shit off, gotta burn it off. I CANNOT GAIN ANYMORE WEIGHT, I'M SICK OF THIS PLATEAU. I'm gonna keep the empty almond butter jar in the pantry because my mom won't buy it if she thinks we still have a whole jar. No more slip-ups. No more greedy mouth. I am strong.
I can have half an apple and then no more food for today. I mean it, Alisha! Go to bed hungry, you deserve it. Remember: tomorrow's a new day. Don't you want to be in the 102 lb range for Friday? Yes, I do! Don't you want a BMI of less than effing 17.65? Yes! Okay, now that we've establised that, we can move on to a new life of no more fat. Excellent. I love you, ana. I know you do.

4 comments:

  1. No worries about the almond butter and chocolate:) you will def. burn it off during ballet! how is the class going? Isnt it so wonderful, i miss it so much. I hope it helps make you feel beautiful, like it did for me!
    stay strong sweetie you'll break your plateau in no time
    xxo.
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry about that binge, i know how you feel though. I had a horrrrrible binge today that im going to force myself to blog about. blah. good luck tomorrow, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually heard that when at a plateau, binging can actually help you break it and lose a pound because it speeds up your metabolism again. Hopefully this is the case for you. :)
    Tomorrow IS a new day, and it will be fabulous. :)
    Keep your head up and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're definitely going to burn that all off girl. Don't sweat over too much. :] That picture is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. Love it.

    ReplyDelete