Thursday, July 22, 2010

102.5

Melissa, you were right! The 'binge' probably sped up my metabolism because I woke up this morning and weighed-in at 102.5 lb! Yay, no more 103s! I'm thrilled. But still, I cannot stand the sight of my hips. It's horrifying to look in the mirror and see how wide they are. I pinch my hips and I still need to lose at least another 2 inches off them. I hate looking at my hips before I shower, I really do. Moving on. I am happy with my life and the way it's turning out. I can't stress that enough! It's a nice change. I'm so much happier now than I was March to mid-June, when I was gaining weight like crazy and neglecting health. I feel good about myself noq. All 102.5 lb! My clothes are loose and my muscles are fairly prominent. I bought a skipping rope yesterday, and I'm gonna take Rachel's suggestion and try skipping, since 15 minutes burns 128 calories.
I've agreed with my mom to go to the doctor's for a physical, which we do annually before school. The only reason I said okay is because I don't want my family getting suspicious and I KNOW that once university starts I'll be losing a shitload of weight. Life will be good. I'll be so thin that I'll be able to glide, float through rooms. I'll read lots of books, make good friends, study everyday, do my homework, and workout every single day on account of the amazing gym at University of Toronto. I'll be beautiful, graceful, intelligent, and friendly. My family won't bother me. "Alisha, we're going to soandso's for a Christmas party." "I can't I have a HUGE test tomorrow." "Alisha, get ready we're going out for dinner." "I CAN'T I have to finish this paper for Monday." Muahahahah. My parents want to go out for dinner today, which I'm fine with because I've been craving a fine dinner. I don't have to eat everything, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. so happy to hear you are doing better!! 102.5 is amazing keep it up girl
    xxo.
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur such inspiration!!! Xoxo I have to get under 100 lbs this week...
    102 lbs is amazing! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could be of help, enjoy te skipping! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete