Monday, July 5, 2010

Dreams of Pretty

After a weekend of too much eating, I am afraid to weigh myself. I'm just going to postpone weigh-in to Wednesday. I'm making a change. A change for the better. I cannot eat things that are unhealthy because that would be self-destructive. I don't feel any better after eating junk. In fact, I feel miserable after eating junk. So I need to try the hardest I can to avoid eating junk. I can make it clear to my family if I don't want to eat or if I don't want to eat refined carbs. They will not say anything. It's not like I don't eat AT ALL.
I will continuously eat minimally and exercise like crazy until I am less than 100 lb.
Until my arms are thin and bony. Until my thighs don't touch. Until my ribs stick out further than my stomach. Until I can lie down and get that stomach concavity, hip bones jutting out, like knives.
I must be tiny! I want to be light. I want to glide/float, not walk. I want pure bones, not fat. I am a fighter. I have potential. I can do this. We all can. We only need to try that much harder.
Stay strong and in control, loves.

3 comments:

  1. you are so strong girl! Stay strong and you will get to your goal weight and keep it too! i know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so inspiring! i love the thinspo as well. you're going to do amazing! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. please...............you guys need to stop supporting this horrible disease. i'm going to cry just reading this stuff. ITS BAD and can kill....help yourself before its too late. please.

    ReplyDelete