Friday, July 2, 2010

Caved

Ate close to nothing. After dinner my sister and cousins wanted to go to Coldstone...so we went. Where I caved. But at least I had to sugar-free fat-free one, and I came back and purged it.
So tomorrow afternoon is my cousin's grad party for the teens. I can avoid eating because there are over 80 kids coming (she's so popular) and it's buffet. No one will tell me to eat. I'll avoid it. The evening is the adult party. Avoid eating again! I messed up with the Coldstone today, I really can't afford to slip up again. I CAN'T let myself be 104 lb on Monday.

Monday: I have to enroll in courses for university. Still not 100% sure what to take; I've got 3 out
5.
Wednesday: First day of ballet! I'm excited to get toned and learn to be more graceful!
Friday: Vans Warped Tour! Cute boys + great music = Fun!
Saturday: drop off my resume for the job at the bookstore.

I just want my hips and highs to shrink. Then I'd have a fairly pretty body. I need to do more cardio. NEED. Running 3 times a week, swim at least once a week, stairmaster at home when all else fails.

3 comments:

  1. my legs are wht need serious damage control too, but over all you are doing soo well!! =] you alone keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hips are my problem area too.
    Good luck with avoiding that food at those parties, and try to have fun at the same time. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. im super excited for you to start ballet! you are going to LOVE it!
    stay strong =)

    ReplyDelete