Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thinking Thin and Satisfying a Craving

I am absolutely in love with losing weight. I love feeling thinner. I love noticing the change in my body. I love my new energy. I love exercising and feeling better about myself. Confidence is a lovely thing to have. It feels good to be in the 103 lb range. This is where I was before March, when the binge eating started. But that phase is over, and I am a stronger person. I am smarter, I have goals, and I am in control.
Went to dinner last night for a friends 18th birthday. All the girls were ordering pizzas, tacos, quesadillas...I felt like I would look like a "calorie-girl" if I ordered the tandoori salmon salad (even though it's my fav thing there!). So I got pulled-pork sliders. Not too bad, 3 mini burgers. Then I was dumb and ordered dessert. Sticky toffee pudding a la mode. Dammit. Went to the washroom and purged most of everything.
Woke up this morning as thin as the days before. I did strength training today. I did some shoulder moves that are meant for guys. After, I realized that my shoulders are getting too broad with that move, so I'm gonna drop that move from my routine to avoid looking manly. After all, I'm going for a thin, delicate, feminine look.
I've discovered a good way to satisfy my chocolate/sugar craving: low-fat chocolate milk! It's so good. And just after a workout...Anyway, I'm craving junk less and less. It might have something to do with the increase in my hours of sleep.

4 comments:

  1. you are so strong. i hope for the day whn i can say im 103. you are doing so so well. and thx you so much for your comments. i really do take wht you say into consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you love!! 103 lbs just shouts self control...stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie. You're doing so well.
    I'm proud of you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started reading your blog, i love it. You're inspirational and motivational- I just pray you can give up the purging and stay strong.

    Think thin-
    H x

    ReplyDelete