Friday, September 10, 2010

About A Boy

Girls. I met a boy. I met a boy. I met a cute boy. I met a cute boy who told me, "You're, like, insanely gorgeous."
The Story:
Remember, I am a boring girl. I don't have much fun, I don't have an real friends. I don't go to parties. I don't get invited to parties. I'm not popular. And I have not had a guy friend in almost 3 years. I don't even get chances to talk to boys! Today, was the tri-campus parade and I got very bored of it, so I jumped out of the parade and took a subway to the Eaton Centre and did some shopping. Then I got back on the nearly-full subway. Across from me was a boy, my type of boy: straightened brown hair, black skinny jeans, polo...He looks like Alex Evans. I looked at him once. The whole ride, out of the corner of my eye I could see him glancing at me. I was thinking about how cute he is, how I wish I knew him...I became aware of him looking at me and glanced at him a couple more times. Then he got off at the station before mine. I looked up at him and he looked back and as he was walking off the subway, he looked back again! So in my head, I was like, 'okay, why, why didn't one of us say something, what if that was fate, if we missed out on each other...' I got over it soon though. I got off at the wrong station. So I got back on the subway and got to the right station to catch a bus back to UTM. I'm lining up for the bus, and the same cute boy is coming to line up behind me. Whoa. Unexpected much. I HAD to smile, because there was no denying the connection. On the bus, he sat across from me. 5 minutes passed, and I looked over at him smiling and not turning away. He looked at me, looked away, noticed I wasn't looking away, and responded to my gesture by sitting next to me. We exchanged numbers. He's emancipated. And a drug dealer. And he lives in the most dangerous part of Toronto, where the gangs are. Ohhh, my. We argued over who would text first and never resolved it. Should I text? Tonight? What do I say? I am boy-deprived! I have no idea what to do!
So, in a way, I am super glad, I ditched the party.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a cute story! :D
    I hope things turn out great ;) I say don't text him, he'll text first I bet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww perfect story! something out of a movie :) good luck - hope it works out! xx

    ReplyDelete