Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Watch Me Vanish

Second day of uni and I'm already stressed out. I'm also sore. From major working out at the UTM gym. I got out of calculus and ran to change and made it to a pilates class. 50 minutes. Then went to a kickboxing class. 50 fucking minutes of intense turbo working out. I'm not sure if I like kickboxing too much, but a workout's a workout...Then I went to the actual gym. I've never used a public gym before. I was pretty clumsy, trying out the treadmills and ellipticals...They have separate treadmills for running and only walking! Ugh. I go on an elliptal and my iPod dies instantly, and I don't feel like going back to the changerooms to put it away, and bags aren't allowed in the gym so I'm feeling like an idiot, wearing headphones to an iPod that isn't even working...Tomorrow, I'll go back and do cardio, maybe try the machines. Every Wednesday I'll do the pilates and maybe kickboxing.
I'm getting back into routine. I ate close to nothing. When I came home, my parents called me to dinner and watched me and my sister eat. I had a big salad and 1/4 cup of whole wheat spaghetti with sauce. Of course, with my goal in mind, I purged the spaghetti. This morning I weighed in at 105.8 lb. I went to Walmart today and bought a fantastic red digital scale for $12! It's glass, fairly compact and pretty lightweight. When I bought it, I opened it, stuffed the scale in my school backpack, and threw out the box in the trash outside Walmart. I'm stashing it in deep within my closet. I'm excited to watch the numbers drop.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer about your ipod running out, I don't think I can ever hit the gym without some of my personal music, but then again I've never been to a public gym before. All your workout classes seem tough, but it helps burns the calories so much! I'm actually jealous at the amount you'll be burning <3

    Congrats on your scale too! I really want a digital scale but they're all expensive :(

    Stay strong xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I hate when my ipod runs out. :( But it sounds like you have a successful day otherwise! and im glad you found a scale. :) and for $12? Nothing beats that! I'm proud of you, deary. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pilates and kickboxing sounds fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my college scale at Target! I remember when I opened the box... it felt like anything was possible!

    This post reminded me of that feeling, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete