Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oops

Oh, shit. I just binged.
Gross. Like, I don't even wanna get into it.
I'm fat, bloated, constipated, ugh, and my tummy is sticking out like a sore thumb.
But here's the silver lining: It only takes 3-4 days for me to start looking thin and lovely again.
So, if I start over tomorrow, eating clean, working out like crazy, avoiding food and fat, I'll be back where I should be by Sunday.

I am noticing a pattern: I tend to binge late at night when I get home. On ww bread with olive butter. AT NIGHT. Why? I think it might have something to do with me not having enough energy during the day. Like, at around 2 oclock I start feeling sluggish and tired. And all I think about during that time, is food. Eating food. Fooooooood! So, to avoid that, I'm gonna start eating a slice of ww bread as a morning snack so I have the energy for the rest of the day, then eliminate starches/meat after 5 PM. I'll go to Starbucks around 2, and get a strong coffee to keep me alert and focused on my goals.
It's actually not even funny how fat I am at this current time. I won't mess up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. hello, I'm Isobel.

    I just found over at Adeline's blog and I couldn't stop reading - you are such a compelling writer!

    You're also a thinspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get hungry in the evening too, and I think it's also because I go all day on little or no fuel. The whole wheat bread in the morning is a good idea. Let us know if it helps!

    ReplyDelete