Saturday, September 25, 2010

Plan A

I am a complete fuck up.
Tomorrow is the start of a new week.
A new plan.
I need to get over my fear of hunger.
Starvation is part of the process.
I have been building up my running endurance, I can build up my hunger endurance.
Tomorrow: no fat, no more than 500 calories, no snacking. Repeat daily.
Meal plan: fruit muesli (150cals), ww bread+cheese (110), yogurt(35), apple(50).
Allowed: Light Mocha Frap from Starbucks, other fruits and veggies.
Don't mess up. Please.
I need this. I need to prove to myself that I am capable of accomplishing something.
I need to know that I have ultimate control over my own life.
I need this, more than you can imagine.
I am going insane.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I know this feeling too well right now. I, too, have been building up my runnind endurance. Now if only I can overcome my body's stupid need for food . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I know how it feels, I've been binging for the longest time and I can't seem to control myself.. so fucking disgusting! Hope you can accomplish your goals, I need to start a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also feel like i can't stick to anything, but every day that you succeed - no matter how few and far in between - is a day where you've succeeded. you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting, I'm in the same boat as you at the minute,

    "I need this. I need to prove to myself that I am capable of accomplishing something.
    I need to know that I have ultimate control over my own life.
    I need this, more than you can imagine.
    I am going insane."

    This is exactly how I feel right now. We will get the control, and we'll get what we want. We will.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do this girly :) thank you so much for the encouraging comments- you can do this, you CAN do this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete