Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Month!

Hey! It's going to be October for me in 5 minutes! I'm feeling pretty optimistic. So here we go.

The goal I'm making for this month is to not eat after 8 pm. That's the goal. No eating after 8 pm. Had to repeat it. No eating after 8 pm. Just in case you missed it the first two times.

So it's going to be October really soon and I really want to do well, shed this excess skin, get skinn-nayyy...I really feel like this is something I can do, 93 lb is something I can be.

Here we go...Make everyday count!

5 comments:

  1. You'll reach 93lbs in no time with your goal and commitment! I agree with you - make everyday count!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very intelligent rule. A lot of health gurus/vegans/cleanses/detoxes etc. require a 12 hour fast overnight every day for your body to able to adequately digest and process what you HAVE eaten.

    Plus night time = binge and boredom eats right?

    You're going to do great!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great commitment! Abstaining from food after 8 is a great rule - keep up the good work.
    xxKat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how often I DO eat after 8 p.m. And horrible! I know you can stick to your rule; it's very wise. Maybe I will try it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are like, on of my favourite inspiration at the moment. I enjoy reading every single on our your posts. And I really do believe that you will do this. You sound so brave to me.
    Wish you luck,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete