Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Logistics

Bleeeeech. I am sore from an hour of Pilates AND period pains. Ugh. What a drag. Anyway, my plan worked! I had my starches early in the day, coffee in the afternoon, 2 hourly snacks, and didn't end up bingeing! I was fine! I did not think about food or bingeing once the entire day. I didn't crave food once. I didn't even feel like binging when I got home. I ended up eating a big dinner with my parents, but at least I didn't binge on junk. I am happy to have figured out a system that will work. Tomorrow I'll be at school until around almost midnight, so we shall see how well I do. I'm going to spend over an hour at the gym, as well, tomorrow.
It was really painful to see my bloated self in the mirror this afternoon. I was wearing an outfit that I wore last week. When I wore it last, I looked thin and pretty and classy. When I wore it today, I looked terrible. I looked bloated, messy, awkward, stumpy, and stout...like a fucking tea pot. I saw it in the mirror, it doesn't lie. I still need to get it into my head that I don't NEED food when I only want it. I need to get that permanently etched into my mind. So next time (I guarantee it'll be nighttime) I feel like eating unnecessarily, I just need to remind myself that I don't need food and that eating won't help me get any skinnier. HAHA, it's just so logical; don't eat=get skinny.
Tomorrow: 7 AM fruit muesli w/yogurt (150), 11 AM ww bread w/jam (120), 12 PM apple(45), 2 30 PM yogurt (35), 4 PM coffee, 7 PM ww bread/light gouda cheese (120), DONE.
Stay strong, lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, if only, if only I could make my head realise that when I want food, I don't NEED food.

    90% of the time I put food in my mouth, I have no genuine hunger pangs going; I'm just bored or sad or whatever.

    Like you said - it's simple

    Dont't Eat = Get Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your plan worked! And excellent on the hour of pilates, even though you're terribly sore.

    I like what you said about needing/wanting food, too. It actually JUST helped me to not go down to the kitchen. Sure, my stomach is empty and hungry, but I am functioning fine. I'm not dizzy or weak or anything, so I don't need to eat!

    ReplyDelete