Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Just Wanna Change

Omg, 60 followers. Shout-out to all you lovelies! It means a lot that I have your support.
Today I went to the gym with a friend. Did cardio, and, because of my pressing, we tried all the machines. I'm a tank. Literally. We were at the gym for a good 90+ minutes. We even ran the 800 meter indoor track they have. I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow a pound or two lighter. All the walking around campus I do really exhaustes me. It was pretty cold out today, and I'd be walking around the campus and in the building with a thin layer of sweat on my face...burning calories! Another plus, I barely have time to eat. BARELY. In fact, I wouldn't but I really don't want to faint or stumble around. Honestly, I'm fat-free and under 200 calories throughout the day. It's just when I come home that I end up having a little chocolate or something, which I usually purge. No biggie.
It's 9 34 PM, and I have 50 pages of Economics to read, then do an online quiz. Dammit. And I think I have some reading for Biology, too...Ahhh. I still haven't found any friends "like me." Tomorrow night's the big tri-campus party. I don't think I'll have time for alcohol...so I'll probably have the shittiest time at the biggest craziest party...of my life. JESUS, it really depresses me that I can't have a good time without alcohol, that I'm that type. I guess all I can do is accept it and lose a bunch of weight to make up for it. Be yourself. Stand up for what you believe in. Think beautiful thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a good time at the party - having been to college parties myself i know it will be awesome (with or without alcohol :P). just remember to take some time out for yourself once in a while lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i'm so impressed with your workout regime. and your eating! you truly are an inspiration. have fun at your party, you deserve every second of joy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at that party and your workout routine is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete