Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eating is SUCH a Waste of Time

OHH, my GOD. I am so fucking sick of eating. I haven't really BEEN eating a lot, but that's not the point. I wish I could eat on my own time, whenever I want. Like, tonight, dinner's with my family, and honestly, I am tired of eating. I have other things to do. LEGIT. It makes me really angry that I have to waste my time eating a meal with my stupid family. I don't want to eat anything tonight. I started eating an apple 15 minutes ago and I've eaten half of it, but the entire time, I was sighing and wondering why the fuck I even started eating it in the first place, I don't even feel like eating! Ugh, I'm so pissed right now. I HATE family dinners. They are starting to be a real inconvenience and a strain on my life.
I don't think I'm going to come home for dinners anymore. I'll just tell my parents I'll eat with friends, but spend the rest of the night studying in the library. I hate it here...I can't even concentrate...And the boy I met on Friday keeps texting me...I wish he would call. If he keeps this up, I'm going to lose interest. I want to TALK, MEET...Anyway, if he doesn't call or make any indication of wanting to talk in person and only texts in the next 3 days, I'm going to forget about it. Meeting him was just a confidence booster, now I know what I can do to meet other hot guys. On a different note, I can notice the difference in my body. my hips are shrinking and my arms are thinner and more toned. I'm loving this. I was so tired when working out today, but the entire time I kept thinking, 'I am going to get so skinny, I'm going to get down to 93 lb, I'm going to DO this...'

4 comments:

  1. you sound so strong.
    your really an inspiration.
    and yes, you are going to do this.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey keep it up. as much as this may come to a disappointment to u I'm more along the lines of bulimic now. i used to hate throwing up but now I don't I don't mind very much. it seems I've lost control of wht i put in so I control wht comes out now. I will be 98.5 lbs I will!! girl I wish I could see ur legs and perfect hip bones and arms. how lovely =] keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really sound controlled, which is a good thing. But if you start to stay away from your family whenever they are having dinner they may get suspicious. I'm just considering that.
    But I think you'll do fine. You sound strong. Keep it up, honey.
    Best wishes,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i'm a new follower :) Love your pictures and your blog. You're so in control and strong, keep at it girl. I hate family dinners too. H x

    ReplyDelete