Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can't Stop Won't Stop

I'm sick. Someone at orientation week must have been sick and because of how close everyone was during the club nights, I must have caught this cold from someone. This sucks. I didn't go to the activities today because I am miserably sick. There's a medieval times party tonight that I really want to go to...Anyway, it's been really exciting being at UTM and doing orientation with 1200 other first years. I've been in tiny private schools my whole life where everyone is the same and no one is good-looking. Being around attractive girls and boys is really new and exciting for me! Also I'd never been partying until Wednesday and Thursday night. On Wednesday, I had some vodka before the party and on Thursday I did not. I have come to the conclusion that I'm not the partying type. It's not in my nature. I am the kind of person who is boring and can't have a good time without alcohol. Realizing this on Thursday night made me utterly depressed.
Eating wise, I haven't been paying attention to. They feed us there and other than 3 meals I don't eat. The meals aren't the healthiest, but with all the running around and jumping and vigorous dancing I've been doing, I'm burning tons of calories and maintaining my figure. School starts on the 7th and that's when I officially start my weight-loss regime. Work out 6 days a week. Eat the bare minimum. Read a novel every month. Study everyday. Don't lose focus. Don't forget what is really important in life: beauty and intelligence. Like my dad is always telling me, "The most powerful woman in the world is smart AND beautiful."

3 comments:

  1. reply:
    it's 70% dark chocolate, it's the cheapest one they have.. it's kind o like baking chocolate cause it's a plate with a bunch and you break one off.. one piece has about 15cals in dark chocolate.. i just googled it it doesn't have it on the packaging .. so i put half a piece, very small but still enough cause dark chocolate has more of a taste.. so yeah .. try it :D it's yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it sucks being ill, hope you get better soon! Glad your finding UTM exciting as well. Don't be depressed about it! Maybe you need alcohol atm to have a good time because you don't really know people so in a way the alcohol may give you more confidence- i know i'm like that sometimes around new people. When you get to know people better and become more comfortable around them then you may need the alcohol less to have a good time :). Good luck with your weight loss scheme and all your studying! Hope it all goes well. Keep us updated :) stay strong x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you mean where you feel like you're boring at parties unless you have alcohol. I think I may have that problem too. Have fun at college, I know I am!

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete