Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Need a Break.

Bleehhh, I'm constipated. Not even sure why. Today was quite a good day. I barely ate. I spent 90 minutes at the gym! Doing hardcore working out! I was sweating all over the place. It was actually gross. A friend was trying to teach me clap push-ups. One day, I will succeed...Working out with a friend in a public gym is so much funner. I am in love with the way that the people I have been hanging out with have no idea of my ED history. I can blabber on about eating chocolate all day without them thinking "Ya right..." I can look at nutrition info on packages without them watching knowingly. I can constantly talk about constantly going to the gym without them thinking that I want to lose weight. I can be NORMAL. !!! It's nice.
All in all, today was a very good day. I didn't come home for dinner. I spend all day studying at the library. I came come at 11 pm. On my drive home, I was kinda hungry, so I went to a Tim Horton's drive-thru, and got a 12-grain bagel with butter. I ate it. 300 calories of carbs at 10 30 at night. Oh well. All that fibre's probably what's constipating me...I'm not gonna think too much about the bagel. I'm looking quite toned and fit these days. Once I go to the bathroom, I'll be fine. I don't want to abuse laxatives, I learned in Bio they can eventually inhibit your ability to naturally poop. Anyway. I'm going nuts with the whole diet thing. I was craving spaghetti this evening. I mentioned it to my friends and now we're going to go for Italian tomorrow night and see Easy A. Well then. I can just purge, right? Right.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you're feeling good! easy A is a really good movie..very funny :) have fun xx

    ReplyDelete