Saturday, September 25, 2010

Necessities

I didn't want to drive 25 minutes to UTM to use the gym after a minor binge, so I went to the community centre and redeemed one of my free passes. I spent over an hour at the gym. I ran for 20 minutes non-stop, which is huge for me. I'm used to doing short intervals. The longest I've done is 8 minutes running. But I'm trying to build up endurance. I'm proud of myself! So the binge: chocolate, almond butter, slice of ww bread, butter and ww spaghetti w/sauce. Ugh. I purged the spaghetti, and knew that I had to work everything else off. Which led me to the gym. On a fucking Saturday. I was supposed to go out with friends for a BBQ tonight, but I cancelled on account of my fear of food/eating. On the plus side, my parents still think I'm going out, so they won't make me go out for dinner with them. And I can study all night. I am really behind...
It is absolutely necessary that I lose more weight. I need to get below 100 lb. Then I know that I'll be really pretty. I hate how sometimes I feel real thin, but then I'll randomly feel my arms and notice how much excess skin there is. It depresses me and reminds me of how much work I have to do. I'm noticing progress, though, since I started school. My hip bones are prominent. I HAVE LOST HIP FAT, AKA my lovehandles! There's only a little more fat on my hips that will go very shortly if I keep up my cardio. Then the fat will go from my thunder thighs. I don't care if my boobs resort to an 11 year-old's. Currently, I'm as chesty as a pre-teen girl. I think small breasts make you look more dainty/elegant anyway. *sigh* I can see it now. Me, 93 lb, thin delicate arms, bony shoulders, hip bones like knives, long slender legs...
It is absolutely necessary that I lose more weight.

7 comments:

  1. I'm completely with you on getting to under 100Ibs, we can so do it, I know we can. And I agree with the 11-year-old boobs too, I hate mine and can't wait for them to go.
    You will get there, I know you will.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think small boobs are hot.

      Delete
  2. Aw man, I had a similar day. Binged and then spent forever at the gym and blew off multiple social dates in order to make sure I burned all those calories. Sigh. It sucks, but it feels good, too. Knowing there is some form of human interaction that I can still allow myself (i.e., connecting with other girls through their blogs) on a day like this is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh 100lbs seems like so far away....let me know how it is when you get there! you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small boobs are hot. Don't worry. PS you're so hot!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you're old enough to drive you shouldnt be under 100 lbs. being bony is not fun and guys deifintely dont like it, you should go for a toned athletic look instead

    ReplyDelete