Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shrinking. Bones. Sleep.

Currently in the library, feeling like shit. I can't concentrate on Biology. I can't even type...About an hour ago, I was feeling really faint and I couldn't read anything. So I went to Starbucks and had a Light Mocha Frappachino. Just for the sugar. At least I can read, now. So that's that. And all day I walked around campus feeling like the littlest girl in the world. Literally. It's strange to sit next to a boy, who's really tall and built and you've seen him at the gym, and I'm this little tiny twig. I felt like he felt like he was gonna crush me if he slipped. Strange. I'm sore from Pilates. I'm sore from carrying around a huge bag of books all day. These are good things. But I just can't concentrate. All I can think about is shrinking. Bones. Sleep...
That's it. Shrinking. Bones. And sleep. That's all I can think about. Tonight I have to read 35 tiny-print pages of Biology and 70 pages of fucking Economics. I have to do that tonight. If I finish, I can practice some Calculus, do some pushups, speak some French, and practice ballet. No more Internet tonight! Tomorrow, I'm going to the gym for 90 minutes: cardio and machines. I'm doing exercise everyday....! I'm eating close to nothing everyday...! Shrinking. Bones. Sleep..?

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a tough schedule! you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like beautiful motivation. Stay strong, you're in such a good mindset... Love, H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sound exactly like me.
    I do ballet too.
    and I didn't eat anything but an apple a day for months.

    ReplyDelete