Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Clumsy

Today's been a good day. Haven't eaten much and spent 2 hours at the gym. The gym was very busy at 1 in the afternoon...I don't know what was wrong with me today, but at the gym I kept stumbling and tripping all over the place. I stumbled while running/walking on the treadmill about 5 times...There was a cute guy on the treadmill beside me...I stumbled getting off the machine. I stumbled going up the stairs to the indoor track. Ugh, it was so stupid. I didn't want to look like a clumsy ditz, so I made out like I was really weak. I'd rather look like a fragile anorexic than a klutz. The cutie looked at me a couple of times while we were both using different machines. I don't know what was wrong with my legs. I've been working out too much I think...But the results will be worth it!
I was going to stay at school and study, but I got really sweaty and smelly at the gym and today's the day I have to wash my hair, and I didn't want to shower at school, study, then come home and wash my hair. So I decided to go home and the entire drive home, I was repeating in my head, 'I'm going to go home and not eat. I won't eat. I won't eat. I won't eat...' Being at home and having access to a kitchen just compels me to eat, so I had to remind myself. I have succeeded! I'm just gonna have a small dinner of carrots and some chicken, then studying all night. I'm sick of this 103 lb plateau. I'm gonna get over it. I give myself a week. End of story. It's going to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Well done :-) My gym is so small that it's normally just me, which i love. I can be neurotic and calorie-count out loud and huff and puff and fall over and there are no cute guys to impress hehe! You can get over the 103lb plateau, i know you can. Stay strong beautiful girl :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha gotta love gym cuties :) i was on the treadmill at uni once and the whole uni rowing team came in and got on the treadmills around me. HEAVEN!
    you'll get past that plateau - stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. if oooonly i'd seen your comment earlier! of course i scarfed a bag of trail mix, m&ms and all. goddamnit. i guess i barely ate besides that though i can't get too down about it.

    i'm totally feeling you on the clumsiness thing - i swear 4/5 times i get off an elliptical i almost fall. whoops.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete