Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's a Crazy Life

Despite the fact that I binged on Friday night, I woke up the next morning to be 103.8 lb. Still in the 103s, haven't gained. I guess it's because it was okra that I binged on. My mom cooked a lot of okra Indian style and oohhh my God, it is so tasty! But at least I haven't gained. Yesterday, I went to see a screening at the Toronto International Film Festival for a friend's 18th birthday. I didn't eat much. BUT: I was so fucking starving at 6:15 during the movie, I had a major headache and thought I was going to die. So I bought some chocolate covered almonds. I probably had 400 calories worth. I believe that's all fat, too. But I HAD to. I was going crazy. I'm not gonna think too much about it. That's the only bad thing I've had in a while. This morning I made my sister crepes and accidentally shoved 2, with nutella, in my mouth. 100 calories of refined carbs. Ugh. I'm gonna do some crazy circuit training after this entry.
There are never really any binge foods in my house anymore. Every time I go to the kitchen, looking for something, I find nothing. I've convinced my mother that buying junk is unnecessary because I don't eat it. So if I DO end up eating unnecessarily, it's healthy stuff like whole grains and fruit. Oh, and if you're looking to satisfy major sugar cravings, buy dates. You'll see. 1 or 2 will do the trick. I'm becoming a strong human being. In control. All I need to do now is focus more on school and I'll be set for life. Here's to getting thinner and gaining control.

1 comment:

  1. well done!!! and i know what you mean about the dates- i was babysitting last night and they had them and i sneaked one instead of bingeing and it worked like a charm :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete